This group is for the purpose of honoring God in all that is said and done on this site… We welcome all new members in hopes that they will learn about the One and only true God, our Father in heaven…
Saved by the grace of God, I am trying to present the pure Word of God to those still lost in this evil and dying world…to believers that are drifting, in hope that they seek God to become Spirit filled again…or even to Spirit filled Christians, that I pray will share (as they are led) with those in need…
I post writing about the Word of God, with a personal focus on how God’s grace is received through saving faith alone in Christ… Sinners must understand and obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be graced by God with salvation (Eternal life in heaven) See link below for more… Love in Christ, bruce
Can you send a word document of this to me?
Thank you, and bless you.
Hello my new Brother in Christ! I invite you all to stop by my blog and read & comment on whatever you like. It says what I believe in & stand for.. https://sailordale.wordpress.com/
And I fellowship at http://www.calvarychapelpearlharbor.com An Excellent Bible teaching Church. If you are ever out in Hawaii, come on over & lets Worship Jesus & break bread together…..Aloha!
Could you do me a bit of a favor? Could the posts reblogged from the River Walk use this name rather than the other author? It is a safety/security issue considering where he will be moving to. He is trying to separate his name in google searches from things that could lead toward kidnapping or might prevent his visa from being renewed/approved, etc. Thanks much.
Amen Brother Bruce!!
GOD ( Hashem-Yahweh-ELOHIM-JEHOVAH-Hosanna ) LOVES us all through HIS SON YESHUA-JESUS CHRIST Forevermore!!
Love and Shalom, YSIC \o/
Dear brother in Christ Bruce,
Once again thank you for re post my post to your blog. I really appreciate it. Many blessings to you.
Bruce, as your blog is a great encouragement and inspiration to many, I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award – http://booklovers1.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/ive-been-nominated-the-sunshine-award-2/ Enjoy 🙂
Thank you for re post my post to your blog 🙂 it was such an honor. Blessings in Christ.
Thank you for the link to my blog!
thanks for visiting, commenting and rating..i really appreciate thoughtful ratings that allow me to adjust, instead of just all 5s.. 🙂
Hey, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!! I love your blog and hope that this brings you great encouragement. This has been a fun experience for me to learn about the blogger who nominated me and I hope you will accept so I can learn more about you.
Pingback: We’ve been nominated for the LIEBSTER Award! Yippee! | WFBC Media Center
I wanted to inform you that I have nominated your blog as a Versatile Blogger award. You can find my post http://afriendofjesus2013.com/ 2013/05/28/Versatile Award awards/ to see all of the details. Congrats on having such a great blog!
Thank you Ajay for tagging me !!
1. The most unforgettable moment of your life? June 2, 2002… The day God graced me with salvation.
2. One fictitious character you completely relate to? Wile E. Coyote… As a born again Christian who lives a life that is 100% dedicated to Christ…I am constantly persecuted for my beliefs
3. The best compliment you ever received? I was once told that this person didn’t know anyone like me who talked about God 24/7 (They were upset- I said thank you to myself !!)
4.Do you have a regret for a lifetime? Yes… That I didn’t come to know the Lord as my personal Savior until I was 52… All those years without God’s richest blessings, and the absolutely powerful help of the Holy Spirit guiding my life in the right way…
5. The one thing you love about yourself? That I do my best to keep focused on the Lord, and His will.
6.If you had to live someone else’s life for a single day who would that be? The Apostle Paul… What a turnaround story of God’s grace !!
7. Who is your favorite writer? God, with His inerrant Word, the Bible, of course !!
8. Your most favorite place in this whole world? Jerusalem, although I haven’t had the pleasure of getting there yet…
9. Define love in a single word. God… (1 John 4:8… He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. NKJV)
10. Do you believe in miracles and magic? Yes… God performs miracles all the time… My salvation was one of them…
11. The most unforgettable experience of a lifetime? Besides the day I was graced with salvation, my marriage day, and the birth of my three kids…I would say the day I ski dived out of a plane at 12,000 ft…
My Nominees are:
Wonderful!!!! How old were you when you sky dived out of a plane? Or was it ski dived?
Thanks for liking one of my comments on Elihu’s blog. It brought me here. I love connecting with like-minded believers!
I was about 53-54, and it was a blast !!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I tag you in for a blog nomination
please accept and oblige